The Future for Talmadge

My previous computer experience is substanstial.

I hope to gain web design creation abilities along with techniques to provide all business type

companies with advertisement benefits for stronger businesses.

My relations between computers and visual studies are new but I have interest for them

as far as technology goes.

My experience with Photoshop and Illustrator are beginner

Yes I have a computer at home

I  have a Pc

I am not a visual studies Major I am a web design major

I hope to work at a company expressing my ideas for business productivity on the market.

My favorite artist is Michael Jackson.

My favorite musician is Jamie Foxx

I am an excellent cook , love entertainment and even dance and music from Jazz to Contemporary music.

 To begin a five line story about myself:

 I have strong interest in technology such as new cars from the future , new inventions for health

benefits, beauty, and economical benefits for our world.

I always think it is good to use my mind for good talents that I have and help others who have the

same or greater interest to prosper in life.

As far as new and far out things I have less interest unless I am fully relaxed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCC Graphics Blog: Asher Barkley: Hmwrk #7